Escallation Manager needed.

Rick Chavez chavez at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Dec 20 08:34:27 PST 2000

Someone requested that I give a little more info on the company.  Okay,
we were Nortel Networks until about a month and a half ago.  Then we (a
couple thousand of us) were outsourced to CSC (Computer Sciences
Corp.).  Currently our only account is Nortel (the people we use to work
with).  This may someday change to include other accounts that CSC has.
Who those other customers are, I don't know.

The servers we support are worldwide (Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore,
Brazil, Italy,...).  A large number of them being in North America
(Raleigh, Dallas, Santa Clara, Atlanta, Miami, Toronto, Montreal,
Calgary, Ottawa, ...).  People in my department don't physically touch
these servers.  We do everything remotely.  If we need someone to push a
button or move something, we call the onsite contact.  It's a "virtual
office" concept where most of the people work from home.  My co-workers
live in Sidney (Australia), California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina,
Toronto, Paignton (U.K.), and Galway (Ireland).

Hope this gives more insight.

-Rick Chavez