[LUAU] VNC for Mac OSx Lion?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 21 17:18:51 PDT 2011

Thanks...wanted a free VNC client to test a VM of CentOS 5.7 under
Hyper-V....if CLI only it's easy peezy...but there are two pieces of
integration software if you want full performance with synthetic NICs and
what looks like full HID support. All the pieces are free, but when I just
did an update it kernel panic'd and I'm rolling back. Will try the updates
without the kernel update and see if it still crashes.

I think I can get this all working with CentOS 6, but I wanted to try the
5.5/5.7 version first to make sure I could get it working...Hyper-V and
VMware only support RHEL and SUSE out of the box...same goes for Citrix.
Dang, feeling like an orphan asking for "more"....guess it's time to bash on
Microsoft, VMWare and Citrix about Linux HID support in a virtualized
environment.

/brian chee