[LUAU] VNC for Mac OSx Lion?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Sep 21 17:04:00 PDT 2011

Hi Brian!

     There is a new project called Chicken, that is based off of the
abandoned Chicken of The VNC, that hasn't been update for about 6
years.  Chicken works fairly well, and, more importantly, is active.
Find it on sourceforge.   Jollysfastvnc is probably the best VNC client,
but is a pay app.

Aloha,
-Jeff