[LUAU] TurboPrint - pretty freaking cool

David Kiwerski wp2aat at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 09:19:40 PST 2011

I've been using Turboprint for several years now - ever since I switched
from Epson to Canon printers at home.   The price is great, and the
print quality is far superior to the default drivers.

Also, I've been using   http://www.77ink.com   for my print
cartridges.   The quality is there, they come with the chips, and the
prices are far better than anything else I've found so far.   They ship
by US mail, 1st class, and I usually get them within 2 days ( slightly
longer to Hawaii).

Dave