[LUAU] TurboPrint - pretty freaking cool

Peter Besenbruch peter at besenbruch.info
Tue Mar 8 09:41:32 PST 2011

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:34:15 -1000
Jeff Mings <jeffm at lava.net> wrote:

> Hello All!
>
>      I just discovered a commercial Linux package called TurboPrint.  I
> have to share my experience.

I have been using Turboprint for years. It was the only driver available for my
Canon Printers. In the last few years I have switched to a networked, color
laser printer that uses Postscript. With 3rd party toner, it is cheap to run.
Xerox makes it, and they provide a Linux driver. I understand that Epson
provides Linux drivers as well through a third party outfit.