[LUAU] Anybody interested in on-island Red Hat (RHCE) training?

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Mon May 12 14:51:36 PDT 2008

http://www.pcatt.org/pcatt/partners/redhat.html

Red Hat does have representation here. PCATT has been part of the Red
Hat Academy for several years now. The main instructor got a perfect
score when he took the RHCE exam.

It may be slower paced than you might like, especially if you have to
drive into Honolulu twice a week if/when the classes run. The worst
part is the demand is low, so the classes do not run often, at least
when I checked last.

-Vince

<snip/>