[LUAU] Is this list still alive...

John Call johncall at byuh.edu
Mon May 5 22:55:48 PDT 2008

Since I'm new to the list I hope you'll help me understand.  What is
the purpose of LUAU?  I've been working with Linux since Red Hat 7 and
enjoy staying abreast of new technologies and sharing my experiences
with Linux.  I'm really excited to hear that Brian Chee is working on
some cool stuff with Jabber and Asterisk -- I'd like to hear more
about it.

When I talk with IBM, Prosis, and Aloha Tech Solutions I get the
impression that not a lot of "Linux" goes on in Hawaii.  Of course its
a bit difficult to stay involved living out near BYU Hawaii, but maybe
I'll make a mid-years resolution to come in to Honolulu more often,
attend some more Pizza functions and find a LUG or something.

John