[LUAU] Is this list still alive...

ted at hisurf.com ted at hisurf.com
Mon May 5 14:05:53 PDT 2008

Luau was pretty quiet in the past because there were other lists to post
problems.  Now that a little time has passed and the dust has settled
maybe it's time to get back to using Luau in a manner in which it was
intended, to post problems and discuss fixes.
No need for any talk about "stepping down".  Vince, you have done
wonderful things for the Linux users, and things wouldn't function as well
if you changed.  Keep up the good work.

Ted