[LUAU] POSTFIX......

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 19:28:18 PDT 2007

For 3 domains, don't use MySQL unless you're using MySQL for
other reasons as well.  You don't need the added overhead of
running a full database server.

MySQL is just one of many backends.  You can also just use local
files.

See also:
http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html

There's probably How-To's out there on the web as well for what
you want to do.

- Julian