Real Bandwidth (was: [LUAU] Re: dangers to (Software) Freedom)

Stanfield, Doug doug.stanfield at twcable.com
Tue Aug 28 14:15:49 PDT 2007

Sorry...

Best intentions :-\

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.