Real Bandwidth (was: [LUAU] Re: dangers to (Software) Freedom)

Stanfield, Doug doug.stanfield at twcable.com
Tue Aug 28 14:13:26 PDT 2007

Jim,

I'm taking my reply off list because of the commercial nature of the
question.  For many definitions of "real bandwidth" I'd be very familiar
with whats available.  If you'd like to talk my contact info is at the
bottom.

-Doug-

Doug Stanfield                Oceanic Time Warner Cable
Director Data Networking      200 Akamainui Street
Doug.stanfield at twcable.com    Mililani, HI  86789
(808) 625-8455  (808) 625-5888 fax  (808) 520-1280 cell

.... since I've mentioned it, does anyone know of a building
> in Honolulu, or, possibly, parts of Diamond Heat (or, frankly
> Diamond Head itself), or Portlock that has (real) bandwidth
> in it?  We're moving, and I'm investigating the possibility
> of a wireless shot.
>
> jim

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.