[LUAU] Re: dangers to (Software) Freedom

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Sun Aug 26 14:32:35 PDT 2007

On Aug 25, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Angela Kahealani wrote:

> Now, either stop complaining about the world around you and accept
> your
> slavery, or revolt against the CAUSE of ALL your problems, rather than
> the endless succession of SYMPTOMS you think are the problem, by NOW
> VOLUNTEERING to EXIT the plantation, by terminating the cestui que
> trust of your name in ALL CAPITALS. HOW to do so was in the first URL.
> It ain't quick, comfortable, or easy... but this is just about our
> last
> chance before they "chip" us all with The Mark of The BEAST, and we
> won't be able to buy or sell without being a slave on the U.S.
> Plantation. It's already challenging enough to live without the bank:
> http://www.kahealani.com/~kahealan/angela_kahealani.html
> (methods of payment)
>
> If there aren't enough of us outside the system when it's ready to
> chip
> us all, they will proceed to chip us ALL at gunpoint. At that point,
> I'll take the bullet, please. Give me Sovereignty, or give my body
> death.

Alex Jones is everywhere.
http://www.smallworks.com/blog/?p=493

I do agree that sovereignty is crucial to freedom, and that freedom
is the goal, but the rest of this is just conspiracy theory.

> P.S.: We have been given a reprieve in getting chipped, as one man
> broke
> prime numbers, which breaks prime-number-based encryption systems,
> which breaks how they made each chip "unique" and "unspoofable", so
> now
> they have to put millions of BioChip 1.0 models in a landfill, or
> downgrade them to less secure use, and invent BioChip 2.0 for humans:
> http://www.calculateprimes.com.

Quoting from the page: "Everything in Nature is controlled by
repeatable processes, although the outcomes may vary. "

I think someone flunked elementary chaos theory.  "Repeatable
processes" only exist at the macro level (yes, even repeatable
computing only exists above
some level of observation.  Your computer runs on faith.  Did you
know?  :-)

In any case, modern crypto-systems do not depend on "prime numbers"
per se.  Rather, the depend on the difficulty of factoring large
numbers,
especially those that are the product of two prime numbers.

If *that* had been cracked, then there would be a paper to read, and
headlines around the world, not a "3 hour DVD".  (A three hour
tour.... the weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed...)