[LUAU] Setup Hawaiian TelCom DSL modem from Linux

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Sat Oct 28 19:04:15 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm about to change my ISP from Oceanic to Hawaiian TelCom.  I received
the modem and am waiting for them to enable the DSL line.  The modem came
with a CD for Windows, with some mpg and Firefox/IE installer.  There's no
directions on what to do.  I assume the autorun.exe on the CD will provide
directions.

Anyone know if I can configure the modem under Linux?  Has anyone gone
through the setup procedure and can give me a description of what happens?

Thanks...

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org