[LUAU] short RHAT?

Peter Besenbruch prb at lava.net
Thu Oct 26 14:23:37 PDT 2006

Julian Yap wrote:

> I wouldn't say that Oracle has proven anything with their Linux support.

I might take that a step further. I have yet to see a company manage
security updates more slowly, or more sloppily than Oracle. If that in
any way predicts what their Linux support will be like, then they should
be chosen for mission critical systems.
--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky