[LUAU] KnoppMyth

Edward Haddock edward.haddock at hawaiiantel.net
Sun May 28 12:36:31 PDT 2006

Wayne,
	Thanks for the reply. I am new to Linux and Fedora has been my Disro of
choice. I have learned on it and feels comfortable for me at this point.
I have tried Mepis a little and Ubuntu/Kubuntu and they were ok. Mostly
I have stuck with Fedora because I have gotten everything to work the
way I want it and in some respects I sort of feel obligated because I am
a member of the Docs group now. What Distro do you use if I may ask? I
love hearing of others experiences.
Mahalo,
Edward