[LUAU] Apache Virtual Hosts

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Mon May 8 14:07:15 PDT 2006

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 07:04:58AM -1000, Al Plant wrote:
> I have tried to setup a Virtual hosts server in apache 1.3 (
> single IP to the box) and I can get only the first domain in
> the three in the setup I am trying to come up. (moving any of
> the three to that position works.)

You left out the virtual hosts part of your config, but my magic
eight-ball says you misset NameVirtualHost. If fixing that fails
to work, paste your <VirtualHost> stanzas.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/vhosts/name-based.html

> I read all the docs I could find and can only find some vague
> info that a box running FreeBSD accessed by ssh wont allow
> virtual hosts. If this is true is there a work around?

I think you confused SSL with SSH. There is extra complexity to
the configuration when you host multiple SSL-enabled sites on a
single server.

-Vince