[LUAU] Ubuntu... Legalities

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at hawaiilinux.us
Thu Jun 8 22:18:45 PDT 2006

Since I started this thread, I don't want to leave an impression that I
endorse Ubuntu.  Actually I don't.  Windows killer it is not.  Far from
it.  For the things I am doing and planning to do, SuSE is still the
best (and the comparison pool includes Windows XP-Pro).  As I mentioned
in a previous post, there are some rough edges with SuSE 10.1, but there
also are ways to get around them.  But more important, in several
critical areas, I like what I saw as SuSE 10.0 moved one point up to
10.1.  And they are more than superficial.

I really wish someone could have shown me his/her Ubuntu installation so
I wouldn't have to waste the past weekend.  But I understand we all have
our priorities.   Wayne