[LUAU] Ubuntu... Legalities

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Wed Jun 7 18:01:18 PDT 2006

I coach baseball and am involved for another couple weeks. Sheesh, I didn't
sign up for 5-6 days a week for little league (6-8 yr. olds). It's crazy how
time consuming (or vacation time consuming) coaching little kids can be.
Sheesh, and the coaches that just want to win the minor B championship.
There ought to be a law! I don't think a lot of those poor kids will
continue next year.

I'd love to find a way to crack the old boy network here and move into the
21st Century while it's still young! Trouble is, bandwidth here is double
what you pay on the mainland (real bandwidth), and equipment costs and taxes
will kill you. Maybe not you, but I am not really sure what your
relationship is with Wayport ... I'd be interested in hearing some of your
war stories though.

As far as the "we're different" thing, it is totally irksome, but I guess
after fighting it for so long you learn to live with it. It really is like
living in a third world country at times.

MD