[LUAU] Ubuntu... Legalities

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Wed Jun 7 09:47:51 PDT 2006

Piladelphia's wi-fi rollout ispretty small. I looked it up yesterday. They
want to expand it but since they offer free 24x7 tech support I would bet
that the costs will outweight the benefits.

Google has teamed with Earthlink to offer a combo model, free ad supported
or for pay with no ads. As I stated earlier, a few ISP's tried that model
with no success. Even so, it is a business model and if you think about it,
ad supported wi-fi is not "free". In order for it to stay "free" they either
have to turn a profit from the ads or turn a profit from the subscriptions.

MD