[LUAU] Ubuntu... Legalities

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Tue Jun 6 22:43:44 PDT 2006

> And it will change.   I've been doing hotel WiFi in various guises  since
> 1998.   Wayport had over 1,000 hotels when I left.   It will  change in
> Hawaii slower than elsewhere because there is no business  requirement
> driving the hotels here.  Hawaii is a resort  destination.  People come
> here to play.  That said, even Disney's  hotels are going free wireless.

Good point.

I would love to see it change here I just don't see the hotels driving it.
They are too bent on making a dollar off of it. Maybe that's why we are the
priciest resort destination. Anyway, change will be slower than you or I
ever imagined here IMHO. I'd love to see a free model that could make it
here, I guess I am just too skeptical or cynical or something like that.
Besides even if the hotels come around, you have the politicians to deal
with!

MD