[LUAU] Am I going to TPOSSCON - If not why?

Stan Baptista sbaptista at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 07:52:46 PST 2006

> Or, I could be wrong about any or all of the above.

No, you're pretty much right on target I think.  You
touched on a lot of areas that go beyond the direct
focus of this list (energy, land, education...) in
response to some of my comments.  Given that, this may
now be too off-topic for others and I'll certainly be
happy to cease or take the discussion offline.

But I will offer one more thought: In Hawaii,
EVERYTHING is connected to everything else so we will
all end up dealing with or being impacted by these
issues whether we want to or not.

> act like a group of monkeys trying to impregnate a
football.

Now that would hurt.

-Stan