[LUAU] on-topic, finally!

Charles Lockhart lockhart at ifa.hawaii.edu
Sun Sep 18 12:30:44 PDT 2005

Are you looking for something that would boot from bios, or boot from an
installed bootloader?

What USB support is there for such a thing in your standard bios?  How about
in grub?  When I tried doing installing Centos to a usb drive and then using
it as a portable os, I stopped when I realized I didn't know how to boot to
it.  And never got around to looking at it again.

I think it's a cool idea, in the same way that knoppix is cool, or linux on
a floppy is cool.  I don't know if you could sell it, but maybe worth a try.

What's a "SAGE" group?

-Charles