[LUAU] OT: Looking for networks

Andrew Maddox madsox at Radix.Net
Sun Sep 18 04:59:50 PDT 2005

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005, Jim Thompson wrote:

> Man, I'd love to work at Mauna Kea.

ditto - that wasn't the problem at all!

> (Are there good schools for the kid in Hilo?)

This was the kicker. We just couldn't get any solid info on that, and where
we are nowhas some of the better schools in the country. If it was just me
or me & SWMBO, we'd be livin' happy in Hilo now. But with a little one to
consider, that puts a whole different spin on things...

And there was just too much uncertainty and lack of info about schools on
the Big Island. 8-(

So it's still a dream to keep working on...

ND

--
Andrew Maddox, madsox squiggle radix point net
Do unto others, then split!