[LUAU] FC3 and AMD64

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Tue May 24 10:26:56 PDT 2005

The AMD Athlon64 is the ideal machine to run the 32-bit version of
Linux.  At the same "nominal" speed, the Athlon64s run smoother  (i.e.,
faster) than anything I have seen.  Regarding FC3 x86_64, unless you
have a huge memory requirement, I have not found any advantage of runing
the 64-bit version of anything (yet).  For novices, or even for most
experienced users, stay with the 32-bit version for now.

To install java and flash plugins, plse go to:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/

Wayne