[LUAU] FC3 and AMD64

kilauea kilauea at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 24 03:03:58 PDT 2005

Aloha

I want to load Fedora Core 3 on a AMD Athlon64 machine for a novice
user. I have installed FC3 x86_64 on Athlon64 machines before but found
no java or flash browser plugins.  The i386 version of FC3 boots on my
Athlon64 and I was wondering if I can install the FC3 i386 on the
Athlon64. Would this allow the novice to have working java and flash
plugins? Alternatively, if there is a way to get java and flash plugins
to work on FC3 x86_64, I'd love to hear it.

Mahalo nui
Kilauea