[LUAU] X problem

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon May 16 22:11:07 PDT 2005

Hi James,

Yes X is starting and since xconsole is the only thing that runs, I have no
menus and toolbars. I have tried logging in as both a regular user as well as
root, both did the same thing.  After a boot, the xconsole login screen comes
up (in init 5) and I cannot choose which window manager I want to use at all.
I should try deleting the .kde directory in any case. Thank you for your
help!

Rodney