[LUAU] MythTV on Fedora

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Wed Jun 1 12:14:43 PDT 2005

Hawaii Linux Institute wrote:

> perhaps you can bring those pcHDTV cards to McKinley?  BTW, is your
> house finished?  It's been a long while.  (I understand it is a big
> mansion, when are you gonna invite us over for a party?  Just kidding.)

Just a clarification on McKinley and HOSEF's activities in room 208.  We
do a K12LTSP workshop and class every Saturday from 12-2.  There is an
LPI study group that is taking a break but will be resuming from 2-4.
We have our organizational meeting once a month at 4.  McKinley is also
where folks can bring donated equipment that we recycle and place in the
hands of those in need.

It would be good to begin setting a time and location at McKinley for
any MythTV hacking.  We want to be certain that activities like these as
well as an emerging series of lectures complement, not detract from, our
mission.

--scott