[LUAU] Might I Be Hacked II

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 17:48:24 PST 2005

Just a wild guess, but check to make sure you have plenty of space in
your partitions.

A few years ago I had a little web and game server that doubled as my
workstation. All of a sudden, it was on its face for no apparent
reason, and it turned out that the partition with the mail spool was
too small and the incoming mail had filled it up completely.

After we freed up space in the partition, no more problems.

Good luck!

Rob