[LUAU] Meetings for beginners

Joseph Martel nikaawa at juno.com
Wed Jan 12 15:08:44 PST 2005

I have been trying to get information on a meeting somewhere for
beginners. So far I want to avoid Samba. I am not interested in
Networking with dozens of computers. I have two computers at present, (an
ME and an XP) and I publish a monthly newsletter using Pagemaker and
Photo Shop Elements. I use whatever spreadsheet program is available in
the computer.
Your e-mails have informed regularly regarding some high falutin names.
Something about figuring a rocket to the moon. I am not interested. I am
a beginner, like I was twenty years ago with PCs. A meeting somewhere of
beginners? I keep getting routine answers, I just may hit a live person
one of these days. I will keep on trying.
 Joseph Martel.