[LUAU] Re: Any meeting of the Linux user group.

Joseph Martel nikaawa at juno.com
Wed Jan 12 14:52:29 PST 2005

I would like to attend a meeting of the Linux User Group. Most may be too
far advanced for me. So far, I do know I want to avoid this Samba
business. My main interest is in publishing a monthly newsletter. At the
moment I use Pagemaker and Photo Shop Elements. I use whatever
spreadsheet program that comes with the computer. That' it, I do not need
to network hundreds of computer of figure a rocket to the moon.
Thanks, Joseph Martel, 610 Cooke St. #402, Honolulu, HI 96813, Phone #
591-9243