[LUAU] Multicast Video streaming for the Internet?

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Tue Feb 15 13:21:53 PST 2005

http://www.videolan.org/

> I think I would need the server on the Mbone?  How do you go about
> doing this?
> Does RoadRunner or other broadband providers pass multicast traffic
> from mbone to users?
> If anyone has any knowledge about multicast, mbone, or streaming
> video that would be very helpful to me.

LavaNet already has, to the best of my possibly obsolete knowledge,
both IPv6 and MultiCast to the MBone...

http://www.lava.net/

--
All rights reserved without prejudice. All information and transactions
are non negotiable and are private between the parties.  Copyright 2005