[LUAU] Multicast Video streaming for the Internet?

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Tue Feb 15 14:28:30 PST 2005

Thanks Angela.

I was already looking at VideoLan.  My biggest issue is:

1. how do I get a server on the Mbone?
I think I just need to co-locate the server at Lava or Flex, get an Mbone
IP, and I am fine.
2. do I need the server on Mbone?

3. can users get to the server if it is on Mbone?
I have been trying to find anything to connect to on Mbone and can't find
anything.  Is no one using Mbone?  Does RR not connect to Mbone?  Will
broadband users even be able to access my multicast stream if I get it
setup?

Thanks,
Dusty