[LUAU] Server rack anyone?

Al Plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Dec 1 20:15:50 PST 2005

Laurence Laforga wrote:
> Hello! I remembered that someone was giving away some server
> racks/cabinets a while ago and was wondering if anyone might have one
> available that they'd like to sell or just get rid off. Moved into a
> smaller place and need to put my computers in the garage. I can't seem
> to find anything that will fit my tower computers in lowes or home
> depot.
>
> Thanks!
> Laurence

I priced one recently at Graybar and they wanted $250.00 for a 7 foot rack.

7 feet was a bit too tall for my NOC shed and a bit pricey. I went to
Home Depot and picked up 6 foot angle aron and made one for $53.00. I
sprayed it black and it looks ok. I holds 8 server boxes on shelves and
a router nicely.

Contact me if you want to see it.

Aloha,

Al Plant

  -- Webmaster- http://hawaiidakine.com Admin- http://freebsdinfo.org --
Supporting Open Source Computing - - FreeBSD 4.11/6.* -- Debian Linux 3*
"All that's really worth doing is what we do for others."- Lewis Carroll