[LUAU] Server rack anyone?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 1 20:23:49 PST 2005

I have two 8 foot steel relay racks (normally telco gear) that can be had
for free. The catch is that I'm not giving away the shelves...those add up
kinda quick...but they're designed to be bolted down to the floor or a
pedestal....

They're made by chatsworth.....pretty heavy and they don't come apart.

/brian chee

University of Hawai'i at Manoa
School of Ocean & Earth Science & Technology
Advanced Network Computing Lab
2525 Correa Road, HIG 500
Honolulu, HI  96822
808-956-5797 voice, 877-284-1934 fax