[LUAU] OSS in Hawaii Government

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Sat Sep 11 02:02:21 PDT 2004

3.  Problem: some pages can be printed but others cannot: Error:
IllegalAttributeDataType

One way to circumvent this problem is to use GIMP (version 2 of GIMP,
which comes with FC2, will rasterize essentially anything) to load the
file, then use GIMP's printer driver to print the rasterized PDF file.
Not pretty, but it gets the job done somehow.

Not too long ago, (I believe) I had to run a "pdftops" command to
convert the PDF file to PS file before it can be imported into GIMP.
But the new version of GIMP will import PDF files directly.  wayne