[luau] include files

Dean Takemori deant at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 12:28:01 PST 2004

See one of these links to hear it from Linus himself.

<http://www.linuxmafia.com/faq/Kernel/usr-src-linux-symlink.html>
<http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0007.3/0587.html>

In short, the headers you use should match the _libraries_ you link
against (mainly glibc and libstdc++, but maybe gcc's internals too).
The exception being the asm link used by the kernel compile.

And note that the headers aren't generally required at all at
runtime, so you could theoretically replace your header files with
links to /dev/random and not notice anything different until you
tried to compile something.

-dean takemori