[luau] include files

Lou Rickard lou_rickard at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 15:11:00 PST 2004

How do, or should, the include files in /usr/include
relate to the include files in /usr/src/linux/include?

If you upgrade your kernel, should the
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/ files replace your
/usr/include/linux files?  It seems like they would,
and yet, my system seems to run fine without doing
that.

If I was to do device driver development, would I
start to find problems with using the old
/usr/include/linux/ files when they don't match what's
actually in the /usr/src/linux/include/linux files
that are used for the kernel?

Thanks,

~lr