[LUAU] "Dropping" Modules (Was: Fedora Core 3)

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Wed Jul 14 12:22:38 PDT 2004

Hawaii Linux Institute wrote:

> The problem is, where to set up such a user experience collection
> point?   Waikiki Library is probably the best candidate.  Other "non
> conventional" spots include Starbucks, Honolulu Cafe in Ala Moana
> Mall, Barns&Noble/Borders, or any other place(s) anyone can think of?
> wayne

Go to Makiki Community library.  Observe the Mandrake 10 install to your
right.  Observe the windows xp install to your left.  After Saturday,
observe the two Mandrake installs and how users navigate a relatively
new interface.

What type of data would you like to collect?  We/HOSEF can definitely
manage to survey a pretty wide range of users.  It would be good to
gather that first reaction.

--scott