[luau] Linux

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Tue Jan 20 05:54:00 PST 2004

>To partition your hard drive you will need a separate program. I have used
>PartitionMagic and recommend it, but it is commercial and the status is a
>bit unclear now that they have been purchased by Symantec
>(http://www.powerquest.com/). Other possibilities here:
>http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Software/Disk_Management/Partition/

I've always wanted to take a poll.  How many of you have used a
partition resizing tool such as partition magic and seen massive
filesystem corruption immediately or up to a month later?  That's why I
shopped using or recommending those products, and was wondering if its
at all common.  If you want to keep from flooding the list you can send
"It worked great for me" responses directly to me, but mainly I'm just
looking to see if there are any negative responses.

-Eric Hattemer