[luau] Linux

elua at aikanaka.com elua at aikanaka.com
Tue Jan 20 09:42:01 PST 2004

Don't know about other distributions, but SuSE 9.0 has an NTFS partition
resizing tool.  I used it once and it worked great.  Don't forget to
defrage your NTFS partition first...and try to move the pagefile somewhere
closer to the rest of the windoze stuff to give the partition tool more
room to play.