[luau] Linux

email account jos_coh at lycos.com
Mon Jan 19 19:48:00 PST 2004

I live in Honolulu and am interested in learning more about Linux.

I've been spending a lot of time learning programming and website design for the past few months.  I am using Windows.  I would try installing Linux on my laptop but I have XP home edition and the Toshiba installation disks won't let me partition my hard drive.  I don't want to get rid of Windows because I have Windows software that I want to run.

I found this list on the internet while searching for more information on Linux.  Any suggestions on where to start?  Or where to get a cheap computer where I could install Linux and see what it is about?

Thanks,

Josh