[luau] POST 3rd floor power outage...sorry, but we gotta go dark for a bit

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 1 20:36:01 PST 2004

Unfortunately, UH Facilities Management has not been able to give me a good
guestimate on how long the "long" power outage this Saturday will be. Thusly
it is with sadness that I will have to take down the racks that videl lives
in. It won't come up until facilities gets the power stable again. We're
stating Monday morning, but if power stabilizes fast, then it will come up
earlier. The only estimate is that we'll be out of aircon for six hours, and
that is quite a bit more than I have batteries for my UPS array. Sorry gang.

/brian chee

Brian J.S. Chee, CNE/CNI

Director, Advanced Network Computing lab.