[luau] Routing table problems...

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 21:48:01 PST 2004

To my knowledge, RH stores its routing tables in /etc/sysconfig/route, or at
least some file in /etc/sysconfig.  I'm not quite sure on the syntax though.
Anyway, playing around in sysconfig may shed some light on the subject.  I'm
sure redhat also has a tool to tweak them with a fancy frontend.

Another thing you may look at is the networking init script (in /etc/init.d)
itself.  Most of redhat's scripts provide some way to save the current
configuration as the default.  Running the init script with no options, using
--help, or viewing the file (99.9% chance it's just a "very small shell
script"(tm) ) may give ideas.

--MonMotha