[LUAU] SAMBA Workshop with John Terpstra

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Dec 30 23:35:29 PST 2004

During TPOSSCON you will have the chance to hear John Terpstra discuss
his global work to  fight software patents.

The prior Saturday and Monday, January 15 and January 17, Mr. Terpstra
has agreed to hold an intense, two-day SAMBA workshop at the McKinley
Community School for Adults for 20 people only.  The classes will be
help from 8-6.

For $375 attendees will receive

An autographed copy of his book,

Lunch (pizza)

20 hours of intense focus

A unique opportunity to spend time with a globally recognized master of
perhaps the *most* critical windows replacing OSS application, SAMBA.

Mr. Terpstra's other books are

Samba-3 by Example, ISBN: 0131472216
Hardening Linux, ISBN: 0072254971

with more in production.

You can reserve your spot now by writing Scott Belford, scott at hosef.org,
and mentioning something about SAMBA in your subject.  Your spot will be
guaranteed by sending payment to our PO Box, or by paying online in the
next day or two once our paypal link is created.  You will be advised
once it is ready.

These spots will fill *very* fast, so please take advantage of this rare
and worthy opportunity.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford