[LUAU] Re: [HOSEF-managers] SAMBA Workshop with John Terpstra

Ronald Fox rfox at dls.queens.org
Fri Dec 31 02:07:43 PST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, R. Scott Belford wrote:
> The prior Saturday and Monday, January 15 and January 17, Mr. Terpstra
> has agreed to hold an intense, two-day SAMBA workshop at the McKinley
> Community School for Adults for 20 people only.  The classes will be
> help from 8-6.

The TPOSSCON main_logo.jpg states that the conference runs from Jan 17-21
and the event schedule at http://www.tposscon.org/schedule.php states that
John Terpstra will be conducting "Hands-on Samba Education" on Jan 17 and
18. Can the event schedule be corrected and also indicate that the Samba
course requires payment of a workshop fee?

The Samba workshop sounds like a great learning opportunity.  If John has
a syllabus for the workshop and if that could be posted to the web site,
it would be easier for IT folks to get approval/reimbursement from their
managers.

Thanks,
Ron