[LUAU] LUAU is your LUG

pnakashi at k12.hi.us pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Tue Aug 17 12:27:50 PDT 2004

> I guess my question is really, more on the order of,
> not can I be a member of LUAU, but can there be a branch of LUAU
> on Kaua'i? i.e.: different LUGs per island, or one "LUG" with
> island specific branches?
> --
> Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani.

Many statewide orgs have one umbrella org like HOSEF or LUAU that is further subdivided into chapters like an O'ahu chapter, Kaua'i chapter, etc. I'm not sure if that's necessary in this virtual age, but it's something to be considered. Local chapters foster local leaders that serve the umbrella org in different non-virtual ways.
--Peter