[luau] HOSEF presence

Keith krjw at optonline.net
Wed Sep 24 13:19:01 PDT 2003

As the time for my relocation to HI approaches (T - 3 weeks), I must
ask: What is HOSEF's presence on islands other than Oahu?  More
specifically, is there a contact on Maui?  If not, is there any desire
to have a contact on Maui?  Obviously Maui is much more rural and laid
back compared to the hustle and bustle of Honolulu but there must be
some degree of computing need that HOSEF could address.  :)

Regards,
krjw.
--
Keith R. John Warno                  [k r j w  at  optonline dot net]
"After  living  in  New  York,  you trust  nobody,  but  you  believe