[luau] fedora q's

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Tue Sep 23 08:17:01 PDT 2003

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHOWTO
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraMirrorList

> >Yes, the old Fedora at fedora.us currently has all RH updates
> >as well as updates for its own packages whenever they are
> >released. The fedora.us project will continue operating for
> >several more months while the new fedora.redhat.com project is
> >forming.

I guess by then we will know whether it is Red Hat that consumed
Fedora or the other way around. :)

I do like that RH is moving in a direction similiar to Debian's
efforts. My nit is the market speak on RH's fedora site that
asked more questions that answered.

-Vince