[luau] Proposed LTSP Server Config

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Sun Sep 21 18:57:00 PDT 2003

I think the key point of the original post is that Rep. Marumoto is
interested in having a computer savvy person in her staff.  Being well
versed in Linux can really help the state to save major bucks.  This may
also offer a great opportunity to start a career.