[luau] Proposed LTSP Server Config

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Sun Sep 21 01:31:01 PDT 2003

Yesterday, I met with rep Marumoto about how Linux could save the state
megabucks, enhance the local economy, and deal with the landfill
problem. She was very interested and asked for another meeting so she
could include computer savvy people on her staff. I mentioned that some
HOSEF people might be interested also. Anyone?